Pages

Friday, April 13, 2018

Silent Reading

Monday 
12\4\18
128-129
This is what happen
Today is the first day of Olympics and I'm adding some in it is my ghoul friend sally or even my pesky little brother hen all of a sudden I hear yeah with a vine tied around his leg Steve jumped into the camp food monster's mouth. And caught me before I got swallows whole we bounced up to the tree he was tied to but as I looked down at the monster's mouth I saw my buddies among. The crowd of mob kids being swallowed I tied a vine around my ankle and Steve and I both jumped in to save our friends. Steve grabbed Eddy and I saved Flipper on the Olympics but nick won the race then nick had a big cake at home waiting so once they came home they had saw a big cake in front of them.  

No comments:

Post a Comment