Pages

Wednesday, May 9, 2018

Silent Reading

Wednesday
9\5\18
40-41
Dog Man
This is what happened.
the cat got a idea the cat went and get it the BOOB the cat went and put it down and said HELP! the cop and the dog came to help the cat then the cat run away then the cop and the dog sat down and think what to cut. should I cut the red one or the green the dog said reef the cop said OK the green one he cut it and it went BOOM! the cop and the dog fall down and the cop said oh on I forgot that dogs are coloured and the hospital came and it went like this wee yo wee yo and they put the dog and the cop in the hospital.

This is my Stroy

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kalisi my name is Daniel, I'm from Wainui Beach School in Gisborne. I really like your blog post...
    Because you used perfect punctuation and amazing vocabulary! Those are two things that I'm working on as well. Well done and keep it up!

    ReplyDelete