Pages

Monday, March 18, 2019

Little big speech

LITTLE BIG SPEECH
 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------    
  I have a dream that one day my family...
Will do something for me and I will thank them for everything that they have done.
I want to give back to my family. I will be thankful to you and together I will Love you,
Hope for you and I will have faith in you and together I will love each and one of you.


I have a dream that one day my school...
will have peace, kindness, faith, hope and love. I would like everyone to be really kind to other people and not to say mean words.


I have a dream that one day my community...
Will have a new life and make new dreams about anything and make changes in my life and have a great life with my family.


I have a dream that one day my country...
Will make new lives, better choices and achieve big dreams, but you have to be kind, thankful to each other and have your family to love you.


I have a dream that one day the world...
Will help each other and help each other whenever they get hurt and make their families happy by being kind.



By Kalisi.

Questions.

1. Where did we get our inspiration from?
I got the inspiration from big words. LOVE, KINDNESS, HELPFUL, THOUGHTFUL, POSITIVE
2. Why did we do it?
Because he wanted to do it.
3. What were the Big words that Martin said?
LOVE, KINDNESS, HELPFUL, THOUGHTFUL, POSITIVE

No comments:

Post a Comment