Pages

Tuesday, August 13, 2019

Visiting the Neuroscience

Visit the Neuroscientist


Yesterday Before lunch we set all set up the room for the Neuroscience
is coming after the lunch once we all ready finish setting up the classroom
we went to play outside.


 I was so excited to see the Neuroscience After lunch we all lined up
outside the door and miss called us into group of group 3 I was in group 1
so I went first and sat down we went boy, girl so I sat in between two boys
so once everyone sat down the Neuroscience came in and we were so
excited to see her in our classroom. 


The Neuroscience said that her name was Brigid so we said hi to her and
then she brought some stuff that we are going to do so she brought all
of the stuff into each table so we had t-shirt with buttons on it so
Brigid came to us and said that had to button all of this and how many
minutes that we can do it but everyone said that this is going to be easy
for all of us but Brigid

Miss put our names on a piece of paper and we timed all of us but it was hard to do each and one of us miss said that we can do it all together if you are finished just call out if you are finished or not so miss started the timer for all of us while we were doing it.

Some people finish it so then I finish as well then we wait until the others to finish after that we had to go to the other table and do the other activity.

The other activity was to draw a star on a piece of paper I said is it going to be easy but they said maybe it must be hard for you so then I got a piece of paper and looked into the mirror and draw the star while I was drawing the star but while I was trying to draw the star.

I made a mistake but I tried my best drawing my star but I finish we went to the next activity was talking about the brain and looking and holding the brain I thought the brain will feel like a real brain but it is a real brain but they did something with it while we were holding it Brigid was talking about the brain while she was talking about it.

We all went to our set and Brigid talked to all of us about the Activity after she talked about that the bell rang and then she went home.

No comments:

Post a Comment