Pages

Friday, November 22, 2019

New Model School

New Model School
On Tuesday  we all went into room 1 to meet to go to the new model school I was really excited about it so I got ready and sat down and then I saw nata and then I said where’s the girl she said there over here on the other side of the wall so I went there and then I saw them and I said hi to there I said to them if they are excited to go to the new school and they said yeah I am excited but they will miss the new school while we were waiting for the teachers came to our class and said to line up and then we all lined up and went outside and went into the new school and into room 1’s classroom and sat down in there and waited for everyone to sit down on the mat and then Mr Coakle talked to us for while all the teachers showed their classes where everything is and then we went back to class.

No comments:

Post a Comment