Pages

Friday, February 19, 2021

An Admirable person

 811\2\2021


An Admirable person is someone that looks up to someone that works hard and has Talents. I look up to my mum


Firstly: I Admire my mum because she helps me with my homework whenever I am struggling to figure something my mum will come and help me with my homework.


Secondly: I Admire my mum because she looks after me even if she has work she will take the day off to look after me when I am sick my mum will stay with me to look after me.\


Thirdly : I Admire my mum because she tries her hardest to be there for me like the best moments my mum will be there, right beside me.



1 comment:

  1. Hi Kalisi it's me, Solomone.
    I like the last paragraph where you wrote she tries hard to be there for me. I think that your mother is a hard worker and tries to be there for you. Keep up the good work Kalisi!

    ReplyDelete