Pages

Monday, June 24, 2019

New school


This took me a long time to do this like 2 day ago I worked on it at school and at night this took me 2 days to do my hands was so tried that I wanted to stop working but I didn't so this is my picture of our new school. Why I did this is because we are going to get a new school and the people involved are the plums, engineer, Architect, electricians, Builders, Construction workers, Plasterer, Cement Workers, Painters, welders, Scaffolds, Crane, digger, drivers, Brick Layers, Lift workers and Roofers.Why Engineers are More Important Than Everyone  Engineers are a unique breed of human, our ability to process data and work together on teams is unique to our profession as a whole. That 4 to 6 years of engineering education shapes engineers into workers that all have highly superior working traits.

No comments:

Post a Comment