Pages

Monday, July 1, 2019

Shipwreack

Shipwreck: 1\7\2019:
On one perfect day we went on a ship and went on a ride around the sea
once I got on it I felt like I am like a Pirate Sailing the ship for people that
are on the ship then the ship was moving I was so Scary once I went to the
edge of the ship. And looked at the water it looked deep then he went back
and went to my family once I went to my mum I said why are we here he
said his mum said that we are going on a trip around the sea he said that
I’m scared. Because once I went to the edge I felt like I was falling into it
once I was looking at the water the water was moving then I looked up and
there was a huge wave coming to us so then I went inside the ship and went
to my mum and dad then we all huge splash outside then we went outside
the ship and we were all on an island hat was far away from home so we all
had to live here far far far away from home.

No comments:

Post a Comment