Pages

Monday, July 22, 2019

Bowling

On Saturday we went bowling because we went there to have fun together because we didn’t
have that  much fun together in ages but this is my first time going there I was so excited to play
but we had to wait until 7:00 o'clock so we went to McDonald's and played at the playground but
once I saw the playground it was so big that we had to climb all the way up there so we played
tag I said the last one all the way up the top is in so I said 1, 2, 3, GO! So everyone tried to get to
the top I went and I was right next to the slide I really want to on it but I didn’t want to be in so I
went up to the top and I made it to the top but it was only me so I was first then I saw all the others
come up but the last person was Aisake. We all run away from him but I got tagged by him so I
had to count to ten before I tag them so I counted to ten but I looked and looked but I couldn’t find
them so I went inside the slide then I saw everyone in the slide waiting for me to find them so I
tag Lisite and he had to. Count up to ten once we were playing I heard my dad calling to us
because it’s time to go bowling I was so excited that I said bye to my friends and hopefully I will
see her again so we went inside the bowling area we went to put on our new shoe on and went
to sit down on the chair once I sat down I saw the list of people going to play first I said that I was
first on the list so I went up and got a ball and rolled it and then I put down all of it then I went to
the back and then I next rolled it and then it keeps going on and on until we win we played for like
2 round but that wasn’t fast it took so long to finish the game we played like 2 hours. Once we
bowled went out then I saw this laser tag I into it then my cousin Aisake came into it he wanted
to play so he played then he ducked down but once he was trying to get under we laugh because
the laser shot Aisake then we all laugh at him then we went because my mum said why are you
there but I just went outside to my dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment